By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may provide or make your Personal Information available to:
- our employees, and/or third party service providers in order to enable them to assist us to interact with you for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you.
- law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity.
- our service providers who help with parts of our business operations (Website hosting, marketing, Delivery, technology services etc). However, our agreements dictate that these service providers may only use your Personal Information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit or any other purpose, and must treat such information as confidential information.
- our suppliers in order for them to deliver any goods you have purchased or for any other purpose which may require their involvement. We do have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with the privacy requirements as required by the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We don’t store credit cards, debit cards or any other sensitive information.
We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic device (personal computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website).
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
At B-Detailed (Pty) Ltd we are committed to respect the privacy of your personal information and will not sell any of your information to third parties.
We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Country of domicile
This site is hosted, controlled and operated from South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
B-Detailed (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, photos, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information are the property of or licensed to B-Detailed (Pty) Ltd and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
Changes to agreement
B-Detailed (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
If you have any queries about this notice; you need further information about our privacy practices; wish to withdraw consent; exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org